Office partitioning is one of the popular ways of dividing space effectively between the employees. It is a modern type of office design that gives your office a sleek and sophisticated appearance. This type of Office partition [ฉาก กั้น ออฟฟิศ, which is the term in Thai] is best when you have to accommodate more staff in less space. Office partitions are used as they fulfil wide variety of office needs. Partitions are easy to install and remove and cause very low disruption to the employees. These are best in case you change your office setup within short period of time.
Types of office partitions
- Wooden partitions: These types of partitions can be used any work environment. It gives your office a traditional appearance with classiness. As they fit naturally to any office design they have been the popular choice for a long period of time.
- Aluminium partitions: Aluminium partitions offer durability. These are suitable for offices that do not wish to change the appearance and style of their office in the near future. Aluminium partitions also offer flexibility while installing and removing the partitions.
- Glass partitions: Glass partitions are one of the most preferred choices for modern-day offices. They are aesthetically pleasing and helps to build an image of the company in the eyes of the visitor.
Benefits of office partitions
- Practical: As business needs to keep changing with time, office partitions give you the opportunity to change the office setup as per the changing needs without any major disruption.
- Privacy: Privacy is one of the factors that is missing in the open space workstations. But, the office partitions the workstations are sectioned in private spaces which provides privacy to the employees.
- Cost-effective: One of the major reasons why one must choose office partitions over permanent walls is that they are cost-effective and are easy to dismount.